This fully-equipped modular helmet combines comfort and safety with the ultimate hands-free sound and communication experience. A lot of engineering expertise is built in, such as tripled-vented cooling and a full-integrated sound system, plus manufacturing that meets multiple safety standard certifications. Equally impressive are its Bluetooth 4.1 capabilities, with everything from advanced noise control and wind noise reduction to an integrated speaker and microphone system that supports up to 4 riders. Get acquainted with all of its specs below…
• Average Weight: 3lbs 13oz or 1,730 grams
• Helmet Construction: PC/ABS injection shell, Micro Ratchet chin
• Stay Cool: 3 Vents, Top, Chin and Rear.
• Interior & Linings: Removable, washable liner. Integrated speakers and microphone. Hi-definition speakers for more bass and improved sound quality. Built-in FM radio. Includes rechargeable battery and charger
• Bluetooth™ Specifications: Bluetooth 4.1, Headset Profile (HSP). Hands-Free Profile (HFP). Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).Advanced Noise Control. Wind noise reduction. Working distance of up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain. Supports up to 4 riders. Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies).
• Ride Enhancing Features: Reflective material and piping. Helmet bag included. Manufacturer & Certification: Sena.
• Manufacturer & Certification: SENA, Meets DOT standard FMVSS 218 and ECE 22-05 requirements. RF certified in the U.S., Canada, EU27, UK, only